PowerLogic ION Setup software from Schneider Electric is a free, user friendly configuration tool that provides an intuitive Setup Assistant environment for the configuration and verification of settings for PowerLogic ION series power and energy meters.
PowerLogic ION Setup also offers a very reasonable hard drive footprint and memory requirement, so it is easy to install and use on almost any Windows operating system.
- Support added for new PowerLogic DM6000 and PM1000 series power meters
- Support added for new IEC 61850 available on PowerLogic ION7550/ION7650 meters
- Configuration support for PowerLogic PM700/PM800 series power meter products.
- Configuration support for new PowerLogic Branch Circuit Power Meter (BCPM).
- Configuration support for new PowerLogic Enercept split-core meter.
- Improved Site Configuration
- Improved Configuration Comparison reporting
- New Real-Time Vector Displays for most revenue series meters to help verify wiring
- FWN (framework) file support for ION Enterprise
- Setup Assistants that support the configuration of ION meters, including communications, security, front panel displays, and more.
- Time-of-Use (TOU) Setup Assistant for ION7550, ION7650, ION8600 and ION8800 series meters.
- Meter Security Setup Assistant for all ION7550, ION7650, ION8600 and ION8800 series meters.
- Rapid Meter Programming for frameworks for ION series meters with v240 firmware, with a typical upload completed in less than 5 minutes over a serial 9600 baud connection.
- Remote collection of data recorder and event logs, which can be saved in HHF or CSV file formats for input into other systems.
- Memory Setup Assistant - Allows setup and viewing of the full memory allocation.
- Off-line Programming - Allows configuration and testing of template programming for ION8600 and ION8800 series meters without a physical meter being present
- Modbus Setup Assistant - Easily configure your Modbus slave mapping
- DNP Setup Assistant for ION8600 and ION8800 series meters