Square D® can assist in your distribution needs in the 600 volt and below voltage classes. We offer a wide variety of low voltage distribution equipment that can be combined to form one common coordinated unit substation.The unit substation is a vital piece of equipment to be considered when planning electrical system demands. Square D unit substations are single products that are designed, coordinated, assembled, tested and brought together at the jobsite to form one complete electrical distribution assembly.
The benefits of choosing a Square D unit substation are numerous:
- Total coordination to ensure ease of installation at your jobsite.
- Single point of contact and assistance.
- Complete substation composite layout drawings.
- One line drawings showing electrical flow through substation.
- Custom design and coordination of special handling or shipment schedules.
- Interconnection hardware and installation instructions.
- Square D warranty coverage for the entire unit substation.
Various combinations of incoming sections, transformer sections, and distribution sections make possible a variety of designs.