In order to change the ComBox password we have to take the following steps:
1. Logging to the ComBox with the default username (admin) and password (password)
2. Once we access the ComBox we need to go on the settings page of the ComBox see picture below
3. The next step is to select Setup on the left side of the screen and then select "Change Admin Password" see picture below
4. After we select this, a prompt will appear requesting to input the old password and the enter (twice) the new password. Please notice that a message saying password was not able to be change will appear, this is caused because the ComBox needs to be rebooted before it can take effect.
5. To reboot the ComBox is simple, first select "General" then click on the REBOOT. Close Combox and re-open after a few minutes, as the login change takes that long to refresh.