Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are the interchangeable thermal-magnetic trip units for Powerpact H and J frame breakers?

Do the Powerpact H and J  frame breakers have interchangeable thermal-magnetic trip units?

Trip units can be changed on  Powerpact H ,J and L frame breakers with the T or R suffix only. Trip units without the T or R suffix cannot be changed.
Circuit breakers with interchangeable trip units are marked Line and Load and CANNOT be reverse fed.
Note that interchangeable trip units are not possible on I-Line H and J breakers or on 2 pole breakers.
See Supplemental Digest or product catalog for more information.

*Available trip units for Powerpact H 60A frame
15A  HT3015 
20A  HT3020 
25A  HT3025 
30A  HT3030 
35A  HT3035 
40A  HT3040 
45A  HT3045 
50A  HT3050 
60A  HT3060

*Available trip units for Powerpact H 100 and 150A frames
70A    HT3070 
80A    HT3080 
90A    HT3090 
100A  HT3100 
110A  HT3110 
125A  HT3125 
150A  HT3150

*Available trip units for Powerpact J 250A frame

150A   JT3150
175A   JT3175
200A   JT3200
225A   JT3225
250A   JT3250

*Note that trip units grouped together in tables above are all interchangeable with other trip units in that table, but not with those in the other tables.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?