Bluetooth Wireless Installation for RS-232 to USB GT Monitoring
The following is for informational purposes only. Schneider Electric does not specifically endorse nor exclude any 3rd party manufacturer. Many of our customers are looking for ways to monitor their Conext / GT inverter wirelessly.
1. To install your AirCable Bluetooth RS-232 to USB adapter, first connect the AirCable Serial to the GT inverter's RS-232 port. Now connect the supplied AC power cord from the power plug to the AirCable Serial device.
2. Now, connect the AirCable USB device to your computer. The blue light on the AirCable USB will begin to flash, then will come on solid. After a few seconds, the The Hardware Wizard will automatically open. The wizard will ask if you want Windows to connect to Windows Update to search for software. Click 'Yes, this time only'.
3. The wizard will tell you to insert the driver disk (it is provided with the hardware). Insert the driver CD. Wait for the wizard to recognize the disk and install the drivers.
4. If the wizard tells you that the software has not passed the "Windows Logo Test", ignore it and click 'Continue Anyway'.
5. Finsh Installation.
Now, go to your Windows Start menu and click 'Control Panel'.
Continue to SYSTEM ? DEVICE MANAGER ? UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS CONTROLLERS
Click on 'Ports' to expand the dropdown menu and take note of which COM port is labeled 'AirCable'.
CONEXT VIEW OR GT VIEW INSTALLATION
1. Now, download the Conext or GT view software from the Schneider Electric Solar website at