MPPT60 display reads charger off-line, AUX off, Low Light
There are times that the charge controller will appear to not work properly. Sometimes, this is due to a glitch on the processor and all that is needed is a restore to factory defaults. It is recommended to use the buttons on the MPPT60 to restore to factory defaults rather than use the SCP or Combox.
1. Press EXIT until the screen stops changing, then press the ENTER button. Arrow Down to Display Menu, press ENTER, then Arrow Down to Display Mode, ENTER, Arrow Down to highlight Advanced, then ENTER again.
2. Press EXIT until the screen stops changing, then press the ENTER button. Arrow Down to Reset Menu, press ENTER, Arrow Down until it reads RESET TO FACTORY, ENTER, then Arrow Down until it reads EVERYTHING, then press ENTER again. The screen will go blank momentarily and the controller should restart.
3. If sufficient PV is available, the output power should ramp up.
5. Be aware the current must have somewhere to flow, so if the batteries are full, the solar production will be commensurate with load demand.
6. If you have followed these instructions precisely and the Controller is still
not working properly please contact Schneider/Xantrex at 1-866-519-1470 or send an
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org