AGS displays warning W202 " Unable to start generator "
AGS connections and Gen Type selection
Determine the action of the start switch.
- After determining the sequence of actions that the generator requires to start choose the correct type.
- Once the correct type has being selected then the generator should be able to start by selecting Manual ON.
- If the generator does not:
- Make sure that the connections for the relays are made (i.e. connections form the Bat - or common to the relays that are used to start the generator
- Make sure that the generator is not a grid loss sense generator