1. All circuit breakers can be reverse fed unless marked LINE and LOAD which restricts them to forward-fed application only.
2. All Masterpact and Powerpact M, P, and R frame breakers can be reverse fed. This includes breakers with Micrologic trip units and integral ground fault protection (LSIG trip unit functions).
3. Powerpact H, J, and L frame circuit breakers with INTERCHANGABLE TRIP UNITS are marked LINE on the on side and LOAD on the off side, so they can NOT be back fed.
4. Powerpact H, J, and L circuit breakers with permanent, factory-sealed trip units may be backfed. Exceptions for H and J frames and legacy F and K frames are that if they are used with GFM or ELM modules they are restricted to forward-fed applications only.
5. Note also that QO-GFI, HOM-GFI, QO-EPD, and EDB-EPD type breakers can NOT be backfed.