Schneider Electric Canada Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
3-Phase, 600V, P and R Frame Breakers with Micrologic Trip Units
Ir: The Ir long-time pickup level was exceeded.
Isd/ Ii: The Isd short-time pickup or the Ii instantaneous pickup was exceeded.
Ig: The Ig ground fault pickup was exceeded.
Ap: The self-protection indicator light (D) lights when the trip unit causes the breaker to trip
for a reason other than an overcurrent on the Ir, Ii, Isd, or Ig functions.
The Ap light can indicate:
* issue with internal current sensors, usually moisture or corrosion
* instantaneous override level is exceeded
* fail-safe protection for circuit in case of trip unit malfunction
* trip unit temperature approaches 90 deg. C
* overvoltage on 24 Vdc inputs F1-F2
FA FA176046: Determining the cause of breaker tripping with Ap light indication on the Micrologic trip unit
Instuction Bulletin 48049-136-05: Micrologic 2.0A, 3.0A, 5.0A, and 6.0A Electronic Trip Units