Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Schneider Electric Canada Website×
Shop tests, unloaded motor
Testing the ATS with an unloaded motor, usually trips the ATS22 with SSCr.
After entering the correct motor data, and set the LAC to ON:
- t90 = Factory 30 but changed to 10. ( Due to No Load connected and monitor ramp acceleration. This value to be changed back or increased when in the field under actual start-up. )
- ILt = Factor 350 changed to 200% for Shop Testing. Value to be changed in the field if Current Limit trips out.
- tLS = Factory 15s changed to 60s for Shop Testing. ( Changed back to 15s after completion of testing. )
- ACC = Factory 10s change to 60s for Shop Testing. ( Changed back to 10s after completion of testing. )
- SSC = Factory On, changed to oFF. ( Using Voltage control vs. Torque. )
- ItH = Found to be on ErUn, changed to On. ( Factory is On. )