Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Schneider Electric Canada Website×
Drive trips on OH:
• The drive cooling fan is not working.
• The ambient temperature is too high.
• An enclosure air vent is blocked.
• A heat source is too close to the drive.
• The drive heatsink temperature sensor is malfunctioning.
• Restart operation by resetting the drive detected fault after cool-off.
• Decrease the ambient temperature by increasing the free space around the drive and removing any heat generating source from the proximity of the drive.
• Check the fan operation