Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Schneider Electric Canada Website×
This article explains how the default WebX ports can be changed for the redesigned WebX interface in ClearSCADA 2015 R1 and later versions. The default ports are set to 85 for HTTP (non-secure) and 453 for HTTPS (secure) connections. This configuration can be altered from Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
To change the default ports do the following:
1. Launch Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager on the machine hosting ClearSCADA Server.
2. Locate the ClearSCADA site and click on Bindings.
3. Select the connection you would like to edit and hit the Edit button.
4. Type the desired port number and hit OK. Make sure the new port is vacant and can be accessed by the clients. Please do not set the same ports for WebX and the Original WebX. The appropriate SSL Certificate can also be selected for the secure port (HTTPS) at this stage.
5. Restart the ClearSCADA site by clicking on Restart located in the Manage Website section.
|Keep in mind that the secure WebX port in ClearSCADA 2015 R1 is also being used by ClearSCADA Mobile if it is installed on the same machine.|