Why is my Conext CL inverter stuck on the Initializing Screen?
1) The inverter is doing internal processing and may stay at the 'initializing' screen for up to 5 minutes after a firmware update. Note the current time and wait for five minutes
2) If system stays in 'initalizing' for over five minutes.
- Download the latest firmware for the inverter from the SESOLAR.COM website. Unzip the firmware to a good-quality USB thumb drive.
- Remove DC and AC power from inverter and insert thumb drive
- Apply DC or AC power to inverter, wait for inverter to boot, and accept prompt to upgrade firmware
- Upgrade firmware as per owner's manual
Contact your local Schneider Electric customer care team if problem persists