ClearSCADA: How to change the super user username and password
If you are in possession of the current username and password for the super user you may change it by using the following method:
1) Right-click on the server icon and select 'configuration' to access the ClearSCADA server configuration dialog.
2) Expand the folders and select 'Security' from the 'System Configuration' folder. In the 'Super User' section click on the 'Change' button. The 'Change Super User' dialog will appear.
3) Enter the current super user credentials as well as the new credentials you want to change to.
If you are not in possession of the current username and password for the super user you can still change it by way of the following procedure:
1) Open the Windows control panel and navigate to the 'Programs an Features' dialog. Locate 'Schneider Electric SCADA Expert CleraSCADA' in the list, right-click on it and select 'Change' from the menu that appears.
2) Follow the on screen wizard and select 'Modify' from the list of three choices.
3) On the next screen check the 'Change Super-User Account' box and then click 'Next'.
4) Enter the new username and password that you wish to use and then click 'Next' to allow the wizard to complete the installation.