PowerPact™ Molded Case Circuit Breakers give you the right combination of features and performance to satisfy circuit breaker requirements. They deliver unmatched design flexibility across the entire range of 15 A to 3000 A offering the benefits of a flexible, modular circuit breaker.Go to Product Page
Low Voltage Power Products
Product highlights PowerPact Circuit Breakers
Product highlights I-Line Power Distribution Panelboards
Ideal for service entrance equipment or downstream distribution panels in the electrical system of a large commercial or industrial facility.Go to Product Page
Product highlights Miniature Circuit Breakers
Engineered with the quality and craftsmanship that have made Square D the preferred brand of electricians and homeowners for over 50 years. The Square D® exclusive Qwik-Open® protection is standard on all 15 A and 20 A circuit breakers— trip reaction within 1/60th of a second. No other circuit breaker trips faster.Go to Product Page
Product highlights UL listed for residential and commercial power distribution
Load CentersGo to Product Page
Innovative time saving solutions
- The industry leading dual function QO and Homline circuit breakers save installation time while meeting NEC requirments.
- The innovative Plug on Neutral load centers eliminates the pigtail neutral connection reducing the wiring needed.
- Square D I-Line found in Panelboards and Switchboards allow for a breaker installation in less than 30 seconds.
- Square D Switchboards will allow you to be competitive by simplifying the order process and offering a reduction in ship time.
- Busway & Cable Management
- Circuit breakers
- Contactors & Protection Relays
- Din rail modular devices
- EVlink charging solutions for electric vehicles
- Fuse Switches
- Home Control
- Medical Products
- Metering Equipment
- Motor Starters
- Power & Energy Monitoring System
- Power Factor Correction - Components & Systems
- Power supplies & transformers
- Pushbuttons, Switches, Pilot Lights, Control stations & Joysticks
- Substation Automation Systems
- Surge Protection and Power Conditioning
- Universal Enclosures
- Lighting Control
- Energy and power digitization
- Safety Switches.
- Secondary Switchgear
- Primary Switchgear
- Integrated Power and Control Solutions (IPaCS) Equipment
- Motor Control Centers