Innovation Days: 2019 Foxboro and Triconex User GroupsDigitize to Work Smarter, Safer, Better
Learn how EcoStruxure™ Triconex Safety Systems empower you to drive operational profitability – safely. Share application best practices and network with peers, all while learning from industry and Schneider Electric experts. Understand how you can keep your operations safe and secure, as well as make a more meaningful contribution to the financial success of your business through digital transformation.
- Call for Presentations
One of the best ways to achieve a safer, more secure, and profitable operation is to learn from peers and experts in the field. The Triconex Steering Committee invites process safety professionals to submit a paper for inclusion in the 2019 Triconex Track.
As a thank you, if you present or co-present, your conference fee will be waived!
Over multiple days of technical sessions and roundtable discussions, we will cover the following topics with a special emphasis on sharing lessons and experiences.Please send your presentation title and an abstract (~200 word) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Using IIoT, big data, and analytics for improved process safety performance
- Safety integrity management
- Modernization, upgrades, and lifecycle management
- Asset management, maintenance, and reliability
- Hazard identification and risk analysis/management
- Human factors, knowledge, and competence
- Regulations, safety standards, and compliance
- Risk assessment and lifecycle management
- Plant start-up and commissioning
- Turbomachinery case studies and lessons learned
The comprehensive conference program will include user-driven industry sessions, technical application workshops and accredited training courses, designed to help drive efficiency in your business.Click here to request event and agenda updates
Stay tuned for more details.
- Hear stories like this:
Investing in safety can accelerate profitability.Read the Story
As proven by global energy producers who choose EcoStruxure™ Triconex Safety Systems for complex furnace enhancements and challenging time constraints, investing in safety can accelerate profitability. Find out how this petroleum refinery put safety first and realized additional revenue from 1.2 million barrels of oil.