Welcome to our website.
You can choose another country to view available products or go to our Global website for company information.
To overcome the lack of local expertise and to increase the standard of living of underprivileged people, Schneider Electric supports training programmes with NGOs and local authorities.
- Supporting and developing training programs
Basic and graduated courses -electricity, automation, industrial maintenance, solar- and partnership with French Ministry of Education for centers of excellence
- Supporting training centers through technical equipments
Donation of material and didactic benches Schneider Electric for practical courses
- Training the trainers relying on the engagement of employees: Schneider Electric Teachers, Pass NGO
- Supporting people trained to Entrepreneurship
- 1 Million of people trained
- 10,000 of trainers trained
- 10,000 of entrepreneurs supported
- 50 M€ of social business within training and didactic