Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the type of fuse used in the primary of the Control Power Transformer in the SquareD/Schneider Electric contactors and starters?

Fusing Control Power Transformers

Product Line:
LV Transformers

Applies to LV Transformers by SquareD/Schneider Electric

Overcurrent Protection (OCP) for Control Power Transformers

It requires a Class CC fuse. Use the Bussman FNQR or the Littlefuse KLDR. This is true for all NEMA contactors and starters.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?