Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is there a cover plate to fill the hole where Kirk key was mounted on a Masterpact breaker?

Product Line:
Masterpact NW

Circuit Breakers

We do not sell a blank cover. Use the S48539 padlock attachment accessory for the Masterpact NW (W and Y frames).

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?