Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the handle padlock device for the Powerpact M and P frame breakers ?

Need to lock-out the handle on breakers

Product line:
Circuit breakers

Powerpact M and P breakers

Need to lock out the toggles of breakers for maintenance and servicing.

Use a S44936 for a removable lock off only . Use a S32631 for a fixed lock on and off . Use MPRPAF for fixed lock off only.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?