Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for a Q232200?

Is there a cross reference for a Q232200 breaker?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Legacy Q2 frame breakers

The replacement is a QBA32200.  This is a drop-in replacement which will take up the same amount of mounting height on the panelboard.  
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?