Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you adjust the amperage or change trip on a Powerpact breaker with a ET1.0I trip unit ?

Need a change or adjust amperage or function on a breaker with an ET1.0I trip unit. 

Product line:
Powerpact M, P and R frame breakers.

Distribution equipment and enclosed breakers

Cause :
Need to adjust breaker in the field.

A breaker with ET1.0I trip unit is not adjustable, and is not interchangeable.
A new breaker with a trip unit of 3.0 or higher would need to be ordered. 
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?