Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Do we have a DPDT float switch?

Product Line:
Float Switches 

No, DPST is the product available as standard. Form H will convert to SPDT only. Currently, all 9035 products are obsolete.

CTA-ID : 2031100
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?