Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for the FGA Circuit breakers, such as the FGA34030?

Is there a replacement an FGA breaker, such as the FGA34030?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

FGA Circuit Breakers

The closest replacement are HGA circuit breakers (i.e. For FGA34030 the replacement is HGA36030).
Note:FGA breaker use 3`` of mounting height only but is obsolete and HGA uses 4.5`` of mounting space.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?