Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for a QMQB3122?

Contact field service for a paid retrofit, to modify a 600 volt switch to a 240 volt, 2 pole device.
Fuse clips need to be changed to 240 volt and the fuse load base needs to be repositioned.
Removal of the center lugs and fuse clips are required. Mounting hardware may be required and service can evaluate this at site.
Customer needs to contact Schneider Service, this work is not be done by the customer/contractor.

CTA-ID : 2047024
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?