Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for a QMQB6632?

Contact field service for a paid retrofit, to modify a 600 volt switch to a 240 volt device.
Change fuse clips to 240V size and re-position load base.
Mounting hardware may be required and service can evaluate this at site.
Customer needs to contact Schneider Service, this work is not be done by the customer/contractor.

CTA-ID : 2047036
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?