Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Does Schneider Electric offer any products for Electric Vehicle control ?

No , not any longer . Class 8960 contactors , 8962 Trucpak and Class 8963 master switches were obsoleted in the mid-1990`s . Contact the OEM manufacturer of the equipment or possibly Flight Systems Industrial Products, Carlyle PA at 800-333-1194

CTA-ID : 2048850
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?