Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for a QMB3640?

What is the replacement for a QMB3640?

Product Line:
QMB panelboard, switchboard with QMB distribution.

Products sold in the United States.

Availability, replacement parts.

There is no fusible switch replacement for a QMB3640 400A QMB Series 4 switch. The replacement for this would be a QMB3400LA circuit breaker unit and a QMB310EX plug-on extension assembly. When replacing the QMB3640 you will need one QW1BL and one QW3BL filler plate. However, these old blank fillers are obsolete, no longer available, with no replacement. Suggest installer to have fabrication done at a local sheet metal shop.

CTA-ID : 2051369

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?