Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Adding a CE3050B to an existing NHDP panel

The CE3050B breaker is obsolete, as are the CE3050E CE3050N and CE3050H Breakers.
There are no replacement breakers or hardware available to mount alternative breakers in the NHDP panels.

Suggested alternative panel is the Square D NF panel.

CTA-ID : 2053878
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?