Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is a replacement enclosure only or cover only available for a safety switch?

The Safety Switch enclosure has been damaged and needs to be replaced.

Product Line :
Safety Switches

Applies to NEMA Type of safety switch enclosures

An installed Safety Switch has been damaged and a replacement enclosure is requested to repair the switch.  

Replacement enclosures only are not available. The labeling provided on a safety switch cover includes the UL Mark. The UL Mark can only be applied to a complete switch as it was tested and listed. The nameplate on the front of the cover is also not replaceable. Therefore, a replacement enclosure, or cover, cannot be provided. The complete switch needs to be replaced.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?