Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Will the KA225F enclosure accept the Powerpact J frame breakers?

Can the new Powerpact J Frame breakers be used in the old obsolete KA225F enclosure?

Molded Case Circuit Breaker Enclosures

Powerpact J frame breakers and old obsolete KA225F enclosures.

The KA225F and K-Frame breakers are Obsolete and no longer available and have been replaced by the Powerpact J Frame breakers and enclosures.

The Powerpact J Frame breakers cannot be used in the old KA225F enclosure. The new J frame breakers must be used in the J Frame enclosures catalog numbers J250F(Flush mount), J250S(Surface mount), J250R(surface mount), J250AWK(surface mount) or J250DS(surface mount). 
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?