Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Need a replacement for Compact NSJ or Powerpact D frame breaker.

What is the suggested replacement for a Compact NSJ or Powerpact D-frame breaker.  

Product Line:
Distribution Equipment

Compact NSJ and Powerpact D frame circuit breakers

Compact NSJ and Powerpact D frame are not available

Use the Powerpact L frame.  Note, if you are replacing a plug-in or drawout version (N or D in the prefix), the Powerpact L still uses the same plug-in base and drawout cradle, so the L frame will fit right in.  If you plan to use your existing plug-in base or cradle, use suffix HJ00 to get a L frame breaker only, to fit right in.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?