Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Where can I get support for Carriere products such as test set STS100 and replacement Masterpact trip units?

Product Line:
Masterpact, Model 4 MCCs , FB4 breakers, Resistor-Capacitor Snubber units, MV RC Snubbers, Carriere conversion kits, FB600E/ER Electronic Trip Units

Electrical Distribution USA and Canada

Carriere products are supported by Canada Services.
Phone: 800-265-3374.  
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?