Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for the cover for P and R frame trip units?

For ammeter trip units, there is a clear plastic cover: S33592
For power and harmonic trip units, there is an opaque gray cover: S47067

Keywords: power harmonic ammeter trip unit units cover covers clear plastic gray p r frame p-frame r-frame powerpact micrologic 5.0A 5.0P 5.0H 6.0A 6.0P 6.0H
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?