Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Extending a Float Rod (for 9036 and 9038A switches only)

What parts are needed to extend a float rod?

Product Line:
Float Switches - GIC Product

US Product

Product Selection

To extend the length of a standard rod kit (for 9036 and 9038A switches only), simply add additional rod lengths:
9049T1 - 2.5' section Brass Rod
9049T1A - 2.5' section Aluminum Rod
9049T1S - 2.5' section Stainless Steel Rod
These rods are threaded and will screw into the existing rod; no additional hardware is needed.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?