Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is Form Y2051 for a 9007C limit switch?

What is Form Y2051?

Product Line:

Limit Switches

Manifold mounting available on standard and compact types. Replaces existing type B installations if new hole is drilled to match knockout. Supersedes type C with form Y205. Receptacle is furnished with a wiring hole and a gasket in the base. It is already obsolete due to very low sale and has no replacement.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?