Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the circuit breaker suffix, walking beam assembly and mounting pan part number for the FAL, FHL Manually Operated Walking Beam Mechanical Interlock?

What suffix and part numbers are used for FA/FH walking beam interlock breakers?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Circuit breaker suffix - WB
Walking Beam Assembly - FA4WB
Mounting pan - FAWBP4
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?