Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement racking handle for drawout Masterpact NW and Masterpact NT breakers?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Applies to Masterpact drawout breakers

S47944 Masterpact NW racking handle
S47092 Masterpact NT racking Handle

CTA-ID : 9664
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?