Magelis XBT GT
FeaturesComfort in use and operating facility
- High visibility screen with TFT 65 536 colors, STN 4 096 colors or Monochrome 8/16 gray levels, according to the model.
- Accurate analog touch pad
- Adjustable contrast et brightness
- Multi-windows with pop-up
- Up to 40 fonts (latin, japanese, chinese, cyrillic,...)
- Quick mounting wtih tool free spring clips
- USB ports to connect your peripherals, to increase your connections, and to save time in your data transfer
- Compact flash cards up to 1Gb
- Easy Interchangeability with previous Magelis XBT G
- Numerous communication ports (serial lines, Ethernet,...)
- Multilink capability on all communication ports
And some news on top of the box-office
- Video display & record on your Terminal
- Remote visualization of your application pages on PC with a simple internet Browser.
BenefitsOscar for the best picture
The entire family of new graphic Terminals Magelis XBT GT are now available in screen size 3,8 - 5,7 - 7,5 - 10,4 - 12,1 and 15'' . Open, they are fully Transparent Ready oriented and combine their actor performance to improve your productivity. Compact, simple and robust,... Magelis XBT GT doesn’t miss inspiration to captivate a large audience!
- Industry: compact machines, handling systems, food & beverage machines,...
- Infrastructure & automation in Building
A Tour of Schneider Electric's Modicon M580 ePACDave Sutton of Schneider Electric gives a guided tour of the features, architecture and benefits of the company's revolutionary ethernet Programmable Automation Controller - ePAC. Learn more on Modicon M580
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now