- Universal solutions
- Simultaneous monitoring of several safety functions.
Controller XPSMC, configurable using software XPSMCWIN running on Windows.
- Category 4 conforming to EN 954-1 and SIL3 conforming to EN/IEC 61508.
- 16 and 32 input versions.
- 4 (2 x 2 N/O) relay outputs and 6 solid-state outputs.
- 30 certified safety functions in order to respond to specific application requirements.
- Communication to PLCs via Modbus, CANopen or Profibus fieldbus.
Controller XPSMP, for a choice, from the front face of the controller, of 2 safety functions from 15 pre-defined functions.
- Category 4 conforming to IEC 947-1.
- 6 (3 x 2 N/O) relay outputs per function.
- 3 additional solid-state outputs.
More capacity for even more peace of mind
Simple, they feature redundancy principle micro-processor based technology to provide advanced functions: flexibility regarding the choice of safety function and more precise diagnostics are just some of the advantages that can benefit machine manufacturers and users by integrating these innovative solutions.
- All potentially dangerous machines requiring protection for both the operator and the machine.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now