Opto-electronic rotary encoders for all counting, position and speed information requirements
- Calculation of position and/or speed by counting pulses per revolution,
- Parameterable version (resolution 256 to 80 000 points).
- Reading position within a revolution
- Reading position within a revolution and indication of the number of revolutions
- Reading position and speed with CANopen or PROFIBUS-DP communication interface
- Reliability provided by in-line (3 heads) differential optical reading, high tolerance to: the accumulation of dirt, temperature and ageing.
- 3 housing diameters: 40, 58 and 90 mm
- 2 shaft types: modular solid or through shafts using reduction collars
- All resolutions: from 100 to 80 000 points
- Housing diameter: 58 mm
- 2 shaft types: modular solid or hollow shafts using reduction collars
- Resolution: 8192 points /4096 turns
- Integration in the SyCon software environment.
More simple and open to communication networks
A range of innovate rotary encoders that are open to field BUS and made much more simple to parameter the resolution.
- Packaging, cutting machines, robots, cranes, materials handling, automatic dispensers, printing shops, continuous processes, conveyor systems...
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now