Welcome to our website.
You can choose another country to view available products or go to our Global website for company information.
The GV3 manual starter and protector provides manual isolation, manual motor control, and thermal overcurrent protection in one compact unit.
- UL 508 Listed, CSA Certified, and CE Marked to meet global needs
- UL Listed for Group Motor Applications in accordance with NEC 430-53 & CEC
- Motor control and protection in accordance with standards IEC 947-2 and IEC 947-4-1
- 65 kA short circuit current rating from 40 to 65A and 100 kA short circuit current rating from 9 to 32 A, complying with North American and international standards
- 3-pole, 50 hp @ 575 V maximum
- Designed for motor full load currents from 9-65A
- Compact 55 mm standard width provides an easier installation in the panel and space saving, DIN rail fixing
- Class 10, ambient compensated overload relay
- Single phase sensitivity
- Magnetic instantaneous short-circuit protection
- Test trip mechanism
- Sturdiness and safety with 3 positions rotary handle, front face padlocking.
- Common additive parts for TeSys GV2 and GV3 ranges for flexibility
- Provision for padlocking in the OFF position standard
- Fingersafe terminals (meets IP20 standards)
- North American and European terminal markings
Industry, infrastructures, buildings:
Used for motor control and protection, complying with UL, CSA , IEC 947-2 and IEC 947-4-1 standards.