TeSys GV3 Motor Starter Protectors
Motor control and protection in accordance with standards IEC 947-2 and 947-4-1
The GV3 manual starter and protector provides manual isolation, manual motor control, and thermal overcurrent protection in one compact unit.
- UL 508 Listed, CSA Certified, and CE Marked to meet global needs
- UL Listed for Group Motor Applications in accordance with NEC 430-53 & CEC
- Motor control and protection in accordance with standards IEC 947-2 and IEC 947-4-1
- 65 kA short circuit current rating from 40 to 65A and 100 kA short circuit current rating from 9 to 32 A, complying with North American and international standards
- 3-pole, 50 hp @ 575 V maximum
- Designed for motor full load currents from 9-65A
- Compact 55 mm standard width provides an easier installation in the panel and space saving, DIN rail fixing
- Class 10, ambient compensated overload relay
- Single phase sensitivity
- Magnetic instantaneous short-circuit protection
- Test trip mechanism
- Sturdiness and safety with 3 positions rotary handle, front face padlocking.
- Common additive parts for TeSys GV2 and GV3 ranges for flexibility
- Provision for padlocking in the OFF position standard
- Fingersafe terminals (meets IP20 standards)
- North American and European terminal markings
BenefitsThe GV3 manual starter and protector provides manual isolation, manual motor control, and thermal overcurrent protection in one compact unit. The basic motor starter GV3P controls larger motors with full load currents up to 65 A. The GV3P, high performance manual starter, offers a higher withstand rating and visible trip indication for convenience. The GV3P has an additional UL 508 type E rating as a stand alone self-protected manual combination starter. The UL 508 type E rating requires the addition of line side insulating barrier GV3G66.
Industry, infrastructures, buildings:
Used for motor control and protection, complying with UL, CSA , IEC 947-2 and IEC 947-4-1 standards.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now