Type S contactors are available in NEMA Sizes 00-7 and are designed for operation at 600 Volts maximum.
· 600Vac and 810A continuous current rated maximum
A normally open holding circuit contact for three wire control is provided as standard.
· Sizes 00-2 contactors use a Class 9999 SX11 auxiliary contact as the holding circuit contact.
· Sizes 3-7 contactors use a Class 9999 SX6 auxiliary contact as the holding circuit contact.
· On Size 00-1 single phase contactors, a power pole is used as the holding circuit contact and has the same rating as the power contacts.
Class 8502 magnetic contactors are available in a wide variety of the following enclosures:
· NEMA Type 1 General Purpose
· NEMA Type 4 & 4X Watertight and Dusttight Stainless Steel
· NEMA Type 4X Watertight, Dusttight, and Corrosion Resistant Glass — Polyester
· NEMA Type 7 & 9 Bolted and Spin-Top for Hazardous Locations
· NEMA Type 12 Dusttight and Driptight for Industrial Use
AC coils are available for application on 50-60 Hertz.
· NEMA Sizes 00-5 are supplied with coils that are designed to operate satisfactorily on line voltages of 85% – 110% of rated voltage
· NEMA Sizes 5, 6 and 7 contactors are supplied with a DC coil operated by a solid state rectifier circuit that is powered by an AC source.
For flexibility field-installable or factory modified accessories include auxiliary contacts, power poles, pneumatic timer attachments, and cover mounted control stations
UL and CSA