RFID and inductive identification system
Telemecanique brings simplicity to 13.56 MHz RFID
FeaturesCompact stations with integral controller and antenna
- 2 formats, one of which is the most compact industrial RFID station on the market (40 x 40 x 15 mm)
- Simple installation provided by a full range of fixing and connection accessories
- Self-adapting to the environment, even on a metal support
- Automatic detection of the protocol and speed of the network used
- No software or specific programming required
- Simplified setting of the network address using configuration badge
13.56 MHz electronic tags
- Complete range of high performance industrial tags
- Fully open to all ISO 15693 and 14443 standard tags available on the market
Portable RFID terminal
- Direct reading/writing of electronic tags for setting-up and maintenance
- Transfer of information to PC
Network connection boxes
- For connecting compact stations on Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP network or Modbus fieldbus
BenefitsReady for openness?
With Ositrack, discover the RFID system that is the most open to the choice of electronic tags and networks and the most simple to install, connect and configure.
Within the industrial, logistic, building sectors… for various functions: flexible production workshops, traceability, access control...
A Tour of Schneider Electric's Modicon M580 ePACDave Sutton of Schneider Electric gives a guided tour of the features, architecture and benefits of the company's revolutionary ethernet Programmable Automation Controller - ePAC. Learn more on Modicon M580
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now