PowerPact M-Frame Moulded Case Circuit Breakers
A flexible, high-performance offer, certified to global standards from 300 to 800 A
The PowerPact M-frame circuit breakers are designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads and short circuits.
PowerPact Circuit Breakers Product Overview
- Available in 2-3 pole design
- Available from 300-800 A at up to 600 Vac
- Interrupting ratings (AIR) include G-35 kA, J-65 kA at 480Vac and G-18 kA, J-25 kA at 600Vac
- Available in standard (80%) rating only
Common mounting holes, handle locations and trim dimensions across the range allow design standardization using PowerPact M- and P-frame circuit breakers.
- Common accessories across the range of PowerPact Moulded Case Circuit Breakers allow users to make late specification changes
- A wide range of field-installable accessories allows customers to reduce inventory without sacrificing flexibility
- Broad offering of operating mechanisms and ratings specifically designed to be used as the main panel disconnect for control panel applications
- NEMA 9421 Door Mounted Rotary Operating Mechanism
- NEMA 9422 Flange Mounted Operating Mechanism in two styles – bracket mounted or cable operated
- Available in Unit-mount and I-line constructions
- UL 489 Listed, CSA C22.2 No5, NMX, IEC certified for world wide applications
- Reliable circuit protection for your application
- Saves time in electrical design, mounting, and wiring.
- Tackles last minute changes. When they come up, be ready with one-click field installable accessories and the widest range of operating mechanisms.
- Series Ratings with downstream Circuit Breakers
- Electrical Distribution Equipment
- Commercial Buildings
- Control Equipment Panels
- Industrial Buildings
- Water Wastewater
- Healthcare Facilities
- Data Centres
- Educational Campuses
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now