Welcome to our website.
You can choose another country to view available products or go to our Global website for company information.
Short-circuit protection of any low-voltage electric installation: control circuits, transformers, motors, etc.
· Fuses from 0.5A to 125A
· Compact size helps to reduce the overall size of the installation.
· Ergonomic handle for easier opening.
· Version for Class CC fuses
· Cylindrical cartridge fuses: 8x32, 10x38, 14x51 and 22x58 up to 690V, from 0.5 to 125Amps
· LED blown fuse indicator
· Dual position locking system for easy DIN-rail mounting
· High breaking capacity 120kA / 500V and 80kA / 690V
· Multi-pole configurations 1P, N, 1P+N, 2P, 3P, 3P+N
· Certifications: IEC 60947-3, UL512 and CSA, RoHS compliant
· Protection against direct finger contact
· 45 mm wide mounting dimensions, matching TeSys starters and contactors
· Accepts Class CC fuses (such as Bussmann FNQ-R or KTK-R)
· US Fuse Types CC, KTK-R
· European Fuse Types aM, gG
· Rated 30A, 600 Vac, 3 phase
· Uses screw clamp terminations (spring terminal version under development)
· Connects to LC1D09 through LC1D38 contactors (with use of GV2AF3 connector or GV2AF4)
· Meets application needs for fusible starter
Simple and effective protection!
Fuse protection is a reliable and effective solution to protect your low voltage equipment against short-circuits that can cause major damage to your installations and generate risk for equipment and personnel, as well as signifiant production.