TeSys DF and LS1
Fuse carriers from 0,5 A to 125 A, up to 690 V
Short-circuit protection of any low-voltage electric installation: control circuits, transformers, motors, etc.
· Fuses from 0.5A to 125A
· Compact size helps to reduce the overall size of the installation.
· Ergonomic handle for easier opening.
· Version for Class CC fuses
· Cylindrical cartridge fuses: 8x32, 10x38, 14x51 and 22x58 up to 690V, from 0.5 to 125Amps
· LED blown fuse indicator
· Dual position locking system for easy DIN-rail mounting
· High breaking capacity 120kA / 500V and 80kA / 690V
· Multi-pole configurations 1P, N, 1P+N, 2P, 3P, 3P+N
· Certifications: IEC 60947-3, UL512 and CSA, RoHS compliant
· Protection against direct finger contact
· 45 mm wide mounting dimensions, matching TeSys starters and contactors
· Accepts Class CC fuses (such as Bussmann FNQ-R or KTK-R)
· US Fuse Types CC, KTK-R
· European Fuse Types aM, gG
· Rated 30A, 600 Vac, 3 phase
· Uses screw clamp terminations (spring terminal version under development)
· Connects to LC1D09 through LC1D38 contactors (with use of GV2AF3 connector or GV2AF4)
· Meets application needs for fusible starter
Simple and effective protection!
Fuse protection is a reliable and effective solution to protect your low voltage equipment against short-circuits that can cause major damage to your installations and generate risk for equipment and personnel, as well as signifiant production.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now