Lexium 32 & Motors
Servo drives and servo motors from 0.15 to 11 kW
Servo drives and servo motors from 0.15 to 11 kW for maximum performance.
For the Leading Edge
- Three book-size servo drive models and two servo motor families plus a full range of intelligent options
- Lexium 32 simplifies all aspects in the machine lifecycle from engineering to maintenance
Superior performance and compact design
- A speed bandwidth of 1,600 Hz provides outstanding response
- With a power density of 548 W/l Lexium 32 packs maximum power into minimum volume
- This saves on cabinet space and size, reduces the machine footprint and decreases costs
Simplified engineering, installation and commissioning
- Powerful integration software simplifies the entire process from planning to commissioning
- The new Autotuning function makes tuning easier than ever before
- Lexium 32 offers a host of features for rapid installation and maintenance e. g. removable, colour-coded connectors
- SoMove software for configuring on PC and transferring the configuration via Bluetooth® or using a cable
Open for the world of motion
- Lexium 32 supports a wide selection of interfaces for fast integration into architectures
- Communication boards, encoder options and accessories adapt your Lexium 32 solution
- Leverage the full power of existing assets such as applications or legacy motors.
- "Safe Torque Off" on board (IEC/EN 61800-5-2) for shorter downtimes and less wiring
- The optional enhanced safety module eSM frees you from the hassle of devising complex, proprietary safety concepts. Access to SS1, SS2, SOS and SLS safety functions (IEC/EN 61800-5-2)
The Lexium 32 and motors are part of MachineStruxure. The NEXT generation of MachineStruxure™ from Schneider Electric is an intuitive solution for machine automation with all the features and functions you need to build machines that will improve your bottom line. From design and development, to commissioning and maintenance, MachineStruxure is a complete machine building solution with benefits all through the machine life cycle.
Inspired by Simplicity!
Lexium 32 is a servo drive range with four servo drive models and two servo motor families plus an intelligent selection of options. It provides you with the drive and motor combination that has exactly the right power, performance and functionality and that comes at the right price.
- Material Handling
- Textile industry
- Material working
- Learn more about our machine control solutions!
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now