22 mm Biometric switches
Biometric switches with fingerprint reader, Ø 22.
A competitive alternative to the drawbacks of the other access control systems: no password to be remembered, no losing or forgetting of key.
- Use of the most trustworthy technology: optical sensor.
- Robustness suited to industry: excellent resistance to mechanical shock and vibration, EMC protection, IP65…
- Memory capacity: 200 recorded fingerprints.
- Autonomy and anonymity guaranteed.
- Fully stand-alone, including programming and operation. No supplementary interface required, all operations are performed directly on the front face of the product.
- Compactness: mounting in standard Ø 22 mm cut-out.
- Quick connection using bared wires or M12 connector.
Rationalisation of costs
- Less maintenance and machine downtime.
- Elimination of costs associated with the administration or
loss of keys, cards, badges…
Mastering your access control
Simple, reliable and efficient, the Harmony biometric switch enables the restriction of access to sensitive zones and machine functions to only authorised personnel.
- Specific or dangerous processes
- Servicing or setting-up processes
- Switching machine to maintenance mode
- Resetting following activation of an emergency stop
A Tour of Schneider Electric's Modicon M580 ePACDave Sutton of Schneider Electric gives a guided tour of the features, architecture and benefits of the company's revolutionary ethernet Programmable Automation Controller - ePAC. Learn more on Modicon M580
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now